Saturday 27 August 2011

The result of boredom and lack of social life.

I feel a little bit silly writing this when I don't yet have any followers. Which, of course is no surprise seeing as this is my first ever post. Hmm... what too write. Maybe, I should start with a little about myself and why I have decided to start this little project, otherwise known as a blog.

I'm Charlotte, and I'm a seventeen year old living in Bedfordshire, England. I'm at sixth form studying English Language and Literature, Media Studies and History A Levels. I'm aspiring to work in the Media industry in either Journalism or Radio. I'm one of those people who could spend days in my bedroom doing absolutely nothing, but I do love an adventure once in a while. I spend half my time thinking about what needs to be done rather than actually doing it, which is a nicer way of saying that I'm lazy.

I guess I wanted to start this blog to practice my writing, and to have something to show for myself (maybe I should take the bit out about being lazy) which hopefully people will enjoy reading. I've had a tumblr blog for about a year and a half now and it's getting rather boring, I want to start something a little more personal.

So, to the person who reads this and hopefully (fingers, hearts, toes, eyes crossed) follows, welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy the adventure.



P.S My full name is Charlotte Buckley which should explain my blog name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and reply to every single one :) Thank you for commenting!