Sunday 28 August 2011

Spanish sun is the one

This is a bit of a late post, but I've only had this blog for two days so that's my excuse. In July I went on holiday with my best friend Allie to Spain. It was my first flight, my first holiday away with a friend, and my first experience of a hot country. We stayed on the Costa Brava in a small town called Pineda De Mar which was a really pretty area, PLUS our hotel was right next to the beach, which meant waking up to sea views every morning! We also visited the beautiful city of Barcelona, something I had been very excited about. It definitely lived up to expectations, and I certainly wouldn't mind going back there! Unfortunately my camera battery's ran out after the third day of being in Spain so I've stolen some of these pictures from Allie.

Flying over the South of France. Seeing as I was a first time flyer I was allowed the window seat, which did result in a bit of a shriek when the plane took off!

Me and Allie on the transfer after just arriving in Spain.

These cocktails known as 'San Franciso's' were delish! I could do with one now. 

A beautiful view of a bus stop Barcelona from the mountains.

Me and Allie on the port, this was so pretty with the sparkling sunshine bouncing off the water.

A street artist on Las Ramblas in Barcelona.

I guess you could say I got a little bit sunburnt. I blocked out my face to save anyone from eye damage.

A street in Barcelona, it makes me think of LA.

This was such a good holiday and ever since I've got home I've just wanted to be abroad again!



1 comment:

  1. love the blog babe!

    newest follower :D
    tellmewheredidyousleeplastnight.blogspot.com
    xoxo Effy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and reply to every single one :) Thank you for commenting!