Sunday 16 October 2011

a-z of me inspired by ellamasters





Charlotte May Buckley
A. Age: 17
B. Bed size: single
C. Chore that you hate: putting washing out
D. Dogs: are adorable but smelly in some cases
E. Essential start to your day: shower and radio1
F. Favorite color: pinks and blues
G. Gold or Silver: i wear gold mainly, but silver is classier
H. Height: 5"6
I. Instruments you play: Piano
J. Job title:  Bakery at Sainsburys (supermarket/grocery store)
K. Kids: maybe one day... take life as it comes
L. Live: Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, UK (40 minutes from London)
M. Mother’s name: Julie
N. Nicknames: Buckley, Charbucks, Buckers, Booboo (Dad used to call me this, I made him stop *shudder*)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never luckily *touch wood*
P. Pet peeves: my mind has gone blank
Q. Quote from a movie: 'i'll never let go' pfft, please lady.
R. Right or left handed: right, wish i could use both, would make painting my nails ALOT easier
S. Siblings: 1 brother :)
U. Underwear: ooft getting a bit personal are we? but yes i am wearing underwear i'm sure you will be pleased to know
V. Vegetable you hate: broad beans, kidney beans ughh the texture just makes me CRINGE
W. What makes you run late: i take waaaaay too much time over everything
X. X-Rays you’ve had: never had an x-ray
Y. Yummy food that you make: lasagna, brownies, ooo and a white chocolate/cream cheesecakey kinda creation
Z. Zoo animal: i love staring at the animals that would kill you if they didn't have the bars, it's interesting to consider what they're thinking 'mmm i'll take the leg you take the arm' ...come at me


2 comments:

  1. hey sweetie thank you for sharing your with me :) yeah unfortunately the giraffe story is true, the enclosure is covered by hawthorne bushes and has a moat so you can imagine how stupid i looked when he pushed me lol

    I love you fav quote :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! no problem, thought it would be a bit of fun. thank you for reading it :) haha bless you, shame it wasn't caught on camera, you could of sent it to you've been framed and have made some money out of your embarrassment ;)xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and reply to every single one :) Thank you for commenting!