Monday 26 December 2011

So here it is, Merry Christmas

A day late, but not to worry! I hope everybody had a fabulous Christmas, and spent precious and enjoyable time with family and friends. I'll have to be honest, until I sat down for Christmas dinner at approximately 2:00pm yesterday, I hadn't been in the Christmassy mood at all. I know, despicable right? And that was even after I'd opened my stocking! Nothing beats a Christmas dinner, and this year I realised my undying love for Pigs in Blankets (Sausages wrapped in bacon if you didn't know) which resulted in a middle of the night binge trip to the fridge. My brother demolishes the roast potatoes, so we made sure we kept them away from him until everyone else had taken what they wanted. I actually wanted to wrap them up in the dish for him as a present. Is anyone else dreading stepping onto the scales after Christmas? I'm scared the 1/2 stone I've lost will have gone back on. Should probably add, as I'm writing this I've just finished a bar of Cookie Crumble Galaxy to myself. Oh, the shame!
Giant Christmas Cracker

The Alternative Christmas Pudding (treacle)


Myself and my brother hate Christmas pudding, so every year my mum goes to the effort of making us an 'Alternative Christmas pudding', otherwise known as treacle sponge. If you've never tried it then I seriously suggest you go to the supermarket now and buy some. Trust me, it will be worth it! I got some really lovely presents which I shall do a separate post on later today.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and reply to every single one :) Thank you for commenting!