Wednesday 8 February 2012

LA Love


Hey guys, yet again I haven't posted for a while. But, I thought I would let you know that I'm finally off to Los Angeles tomorrow! It's come around so quickly since Christmas, and after counting down from about 381 days I can't believe it's finally happening. I can't wait to experience America, it's been a dream of mine for absolutely ages, but I can't wait to also get out of this freezing cold weather. Hopefully I'll have plenty of goodies to show you when I return next tuesday, and there will of course be plenty of posts about the trip.

Here's a little summary of what I'll be getting up too...

Day One: 11:25AM flight from Heathrow to LAX - Arrive in LAX at 14:55PM (12:55AM in England)
Day Two: Visit to the Getty Centre and Warner Bros VIP Studio Tour
Day Three: Universal Studios and Pinz Bowling
Day Four: Starline Homes Tours, Hollywood Boulevard (Walk of Fame, Chinese Theatre ect.) Santa Monica, Universal City Walk
Day Five: New York Film Academy Workshop, Farmers Market. 20:30PM Flight from LAX to Heathrow
Day Six: Arrive in Heathrow at 15:00PM (sad face)

Now, I better get packing I guess. I'm dreading having to wake up at 3:00AM, but I think leaving in the early hours of the morning will make it all that little bit more exciting! Just before I bid you farewell, is there any American food that I should definitely try, and does anyone know of a shop where I can purchase Vans (as in the shoes)? Thank you for being lovely followers, and I'll be back next Tuesday probably with horrific jetlag. Now for the difficult decision of what colour to paint my nails...


P.S Apologies for the photo stolen from http://www.latourist.com

5 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm sure you'll have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I am so jealous - have a super duper time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENJOY la.. after u come back do post loads of pic.. have never been there..

    I have a "delicious giveaway" - win a abataba jewellery on my blog.
    love
    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and reply to every single one :) Thank you for commenting!